Heb 3:12  Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Heb 3:12    Tengan cuidado, hermanos, no sea que en alguno de ustedes haya un corazo'n malo de incredulidad, para apartarse del Dios vivo.

 

                There's something that Jeremy said that comes to mind. If sin is ten feet away, you still wouldn't be sinning if you walked up 9 feet. You still have room. But only one foot. And the closer you get to sin the more intense the temptation becomes and more excuses come up. You could say, "it's just one more foot." And at that point a gust of wind could blow you over into sin. Rather run away from the ten foot line and make in 20, then 30, then 40 and so on. If we still have evil in our hearts of disbelief than it's like tiptoeing on the line of sin. Just barely not into sin. But at that point if a fly lands on you the weight of that fly would make you fall into the side of sin. But I need to absolutely book it away from sin because I'm done teetering on the edge of temptation because it's not close to God and it's living a life ready for failure. Sometimes I know that we are super busy and I just want to sit and rest for 2 minutes but I know if I do I'll be there for 10-15 minuets because I'm tired. That’s playing with fire. Just don’t rest

 

----------          APPLICATION          ----------

 

                My application for this is to run at five tomorrow because I need to have possession over what my body wants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog