2 Corinthinans 1:12


2Co 1:12  For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

KJV

 

                By God's grace and not fleshly wisdom… I can't do it. That's my honesty, I can't do it. I've been struggling and I'm trying to use my wisdom but it’s just made everything worse. My human nature has been destroying what I've held so close and precious because I've been going back to my fleshly wisdom. I'm such a wreck. I can't say I've had conversation with the world by the grace of God. I've gone back to my sinful, carnal ways and hurt my friends and family. God I'm sorry. I've sinned and I've been shown my wrong. My testimony of my conscience hasn't been that of a godly conduct. God help me to never again lean on my own understanding and wisdom and to run to you in every moment, to follow you so closely. I need your grace, I need your wisdom. I need you God. I've been claiming to follow you closely and to be someone chasing after your heart. It's been so fake and I'm done with it. So done with it all. I'm so sorry Lord. I know I can't erase this part of my life away so God I ask that you would use it for your glory. Please forgive me Lord, I'm running hard to you. I know I'm not deserving, but you still say come. And you will give me grace so I’m coming to you Lord.

 

------          APPLICATION          ------

 

                For my application I'm going to share my story of redemption to a guy. I'm very hesitant to share it but it was my sin that God has redeemed. All glory be to him and I pray that when I share it, it will edify and build up. I'm praying that though my messing up, It will be able to bless someone else. God turns all things for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog