IBS 5 Psalms 111:10


Psa 111:10  The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!

 

I love how in verse one it says "all those who practice it have a good understanding." When I think of someone with great wisdom I think of someone who always knows exactly what to say at the right moments. And yes this is an example of wisdom but it should not be what I first think of when I hear the word wisdom. I should think of someone with good conduct. Know what to DO at the right moments rather than what to say." When I think of someone with great wisdom I think of someone who always knows exactly what to say at the right moments. And yes this is an example of wisdom but it should not be what I first think of when I hear the word wisdom. I should think of someone with good conduct. Know what to DO at the right moments rather than what to say.

                Practicing wisdom is the most important part of being blessed with wisdom from God. When we ask for wisdom from God we need to expect God to use his wisdom he gives us through action rather than good advice. That’s the true way to express the wisdom we have. What good is head knowledge if we never use it in real life application.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog