1Co 9:22  to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

NKJV

1 Corinitos 9:22    Cuando estoy con gente debil conciencia, me hago como ellos tambien con el proposito de que crean. En otras palabras, trato de acomodarme a todas las personas a fin de salvar algunas de la manera que sea posible.

 

                What's wild about this verse is when it says "ALL things to ALL men". That means doing things like not eating meat to those who would be stumbled by you eating meat and witnessing to them. It means not listening to certain music around those who would find offence to you listening to that kind of music. That’s a big one for me. It also means not saying certain words to those who would be offened by those words. Laying every right and freedom in Christ to share the gospel because the gospel will always have a higher priority to those who don't know than me listening to enjoyable music, but of the kind which stumbles others.

 

----------           APPLICATION          ----------

 

                For my application I'm going to not drink any coffee for those who are addicted to caffeine and have stopped. As to meet them where they're at in their struggles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog