Eph 5:21


Eph 5:21  submitting to one another in the fear of God.

NKJV

     

            This is a perfect picture of what the church is supposed to look like. Having the each member of the body serving each other and submitting to one another is exactly how Christ lived and is the ideal lifestyle of those who serve Christ. As for me, I would say it’s even harder to submit to other members of the body rather than to God himself. I can say, "They are sinners too, why do I have to submit to them? Why can't I just do whatever I want and listen to God alone?" But I don't find anywhere in the bible where Jesus says, "Why do I have to serve these sinners? I'm not going to submit to those who won't submit to me." But as to me, I struggle to submit to those even in the body of Christ, where we have all in common. But Jesus submitted to those who he knew they would reject him and would even physically nail him on a cross and kill Him but Jesus still submitted to them even as God. This speaks worlds to me as one who wants to do anything I want and only what I want.

 

----------          APPLICATION          ----------

 

 

            For my application I am going to serve my roommate Kenny in anything he asks for without questioning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog