1Pe 4:7  But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.

 

1 Pedro 4:7   Ya se acerca el fin de todas las cosas. Asi' que, para orar bien, mante'nganse sobrios y con la mente despejada.

 

                This could be my last 5 seconds. But those 5 seconds just passed but the message I take from this is that I should never expect to live on for a long time. Live each day like it's my last. That doesn't mean be irresponsible but be zealous and have a fire that yearns for people to come to Christ right now. No body is guaranteed any time on this earth.  Lives are being lost not having been shown the love of Christ and no one has any promises of living to see the next day and does that hit my heart? I struggle to think that the sun has no guarantee to rise in the morning because I've seen it happen over and over again. I have no promises on my life here on earth. So when Jesus says, "GO". He doesn't mean do it tomorrow or after Ignite. If my boss instructs me how to do my job, when he's done, he doesn't wish for me to stand right in front of him and put on a smile. He wants me to GO! Right there, when I've been given instruction, I'm supposed to GO! Jesus told me to go and I keep putting it off. I'm tired of living like that because it's not really living. I'm directly disobeying Jesus' orders right before he left. He left me with GO. You have the Holy Spirit! What are you waiting for?? You have no guarantee on your life so stop wasting it and GO.

 

----------          APPLICATION          ----------

 

                For my application I'm going to drop all comfort zones and start talking to more people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog