Luk 2:46  After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions.

 

Lucas 2:46     Despue's de tres di'as, lo encontraron en el templo, sentado entre los maestros de la ley, escucha'ndolos y hacie'ndoles preguntas.

 

                We find here Jesus sitting and listening to mere men. I don't know if he was asking questions to learn, or to absolutely wreck their views and challenge their knowledge. I can see Jesus saying "facts don't care about your feelings". But as for what I pull out of this scripture is to listen. I'm a student here at potter's field and I have a lot to learn. And even Jesus listened and learned like how I am supposed to be doing right now. So God has given me the opportunity to glean and learn from God's disciples that have been through what I am going through and more. They are sharing what God has done in their life and I can learn so much If I sit among them and listen. Today I had great talks with Austin and Matt. Austin poured into my life so much and it's amazing to see what God is doing in his life and it makes me want to push harder and serve God with even more. Matt encouraged me in learning Spanish. He told me what he did to become fluent. These guys spent their time into me to help me grow and increase in the Lord. And I want to listen more to guys who God has poured into longer than I've been alive

 

----------          APPLICATION          ----------

 

                For my application I'm going to talk to someone older than me and ask for their experiences in the Lord. I guess everyone here is older than me but you get the point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog