1Co 13:4  Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant

1Co 13:5  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

1Co 13:6  it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.

1Co 13:7  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

1Co 13:8  Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

 

1Co 13:4   El amor es paciente, es bondadoso. El amor no tiene envidia; el amor no es jactancioso, no es arrogante.

5    No se porta indecorosamente; no busca lo suyo, no se irrita, no toma en cuenta el mal recibido.

6    El amor no se regocija de la injusticia, sino que se alegra con la verdad.

7    Todo lo sufre, todo lo cree, todo lo espera, todo lo soporta.

8    El amor nunca deja de ser. Pero si hay dones de profeci'a, se acabara'n, si hay lenguas, cesara'n; si hay conocimiento, se acabara'.

 

                For me this is about the most convicting passage of the bible ever. It gives me an idea of what I should be, but I'm not. I laugh when I say "Anthony is patient, Anthony is kind". But the sad part is that is my goal but I am not. And the worst part is this, on my short time on earth I will NEVER be able to obtain the standard that love had set for me. But God knows this. He knows I'm not patient or kind and all the rest. But I don't think he cares at all. He still chose me to be his ambassador on this earth to point others to our Christ. And that’s the power of God's grace. He takes a sinner like me, places me into a country I've never been to, nor speak the language, surrounded by brothers and sisters in the same boat as me who have never known each other before, to show the Love of God to the people of Guatemala. And I can't do it. But God.

 

----------          APPLICATION          ----------

 

                For my application I am going to buy some pan tostadas  for the boys from la guardiania (idk how to spell that place) (also dependent for permission from Jeremey)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog