Mar 16:19  So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Mar 16:20  And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

 

 

                Today I was focusing on the resurrection of Christ. And the importance of it. Neil was speaking on it and it really hit me something. If the resurrection isn't portrayed than an all powerful God isn't portrayed. God said he will bruise the heel of the serpent (I believe is referencing satan) and that comes in the form of the resurrection. It's the , "even if you kill me I'll still come back. There is NOTHING you can do to beat me. And on top of everything I will use the people I died for to do my work as I command them." It's the biggest spiritual slap to face in the history of ever. Jesus gave satan the largest defeat that has ever been and now he has to live knowing he has been defeated. His job now isn't to become God. He knows he's not God because he was beaten by God and he knows who he is. So his job is to bring as many people down with him along with his flattened pride. Us on the other hand, we are in a war right now and we aren’t fighting for victory. We already won. We get to piggy back on the all powerfulness of God and fight with him. We are fighting our flesh and our old man. The enemy and his army is bring that out within us as best they can. But they have no victory ever. They know their fate. But I get to fight along side the one who slapped the pride right out of satan. I've taken a slap to the face. It's super embarrassing and makes me angry and want to fight someone. But what satan took was the most embarrassing thing even. Proclaiming yourself as God then are proven dead wrong and told you are spending the rest of your existence in hell never to see the light again. Makes me want to fight only harder for my God.

 

----------          APPLICATION          ----------

 

                I'm going to push harder to be a servant more with the trash and chores along with KP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog